The décor of each has been designed to reflect a particular aspect of the environment and the history of the area and is complimented with careful selected art works illustrating aspects of the river-life and the nearby outback.
The luxury includes outdoor private pools and hydrotherapy spas for your own exclusive use. The latest in Smart TV’s, antigravity beds, an outside bath in Montage, infrared saunas, gourmet breakfast provisions each morning, complimentary wine and chocolates on arrival, locally produced fresh ground coffee and seasonal fresh fruit.
You can take a retreat on a self-catering basis or have the six-star kitchen provisioned with locally-produced Riverland Products or to fully indulge have your own personal chef prepare a 3 course a la carte mouth-watering dinner.
THINGS TO DO
– Explore the hidden secrets of the Riverland with an exclusive 4 hour boat adventure.
The tour begins at The Frames travelling in a custom designed boat from which you explore the river, narrow creeks and the oxbow lagoons providing you with the opportunity to see abundant birdlife while spotting kangaroos, koalas and emus in their natural environment.
– Two hour sunset cruise on a 100 year old classic wooden boat, which was in the Television series “Gondola on the Murray” featuring world famous Italian chef Stefano de Pieri from Mildura. The tour includes sparkling wine with a cheese and antipasto platter.
From the Owners
- Air-conditioners with pre-set temperature, individual areas
- Solar heated pools
- LED lighting through-out
- Use of a bio sewerage system to recycle all watered use for garden irrigation
- Collection of rainwater in 50000 litres under-ground tanks
- Use of recycling bins, Minimal food wrapping and packaging, An environmentally designed garden maximising the use of native plants and reducing water consumption
Design and Construction
- Triple glazed windows
- Walls and floors mag-roc R-8
- Louvered windows to aid natural ventilation,
- Use local suppliers where possible, Use environmentally responsible suppliers
- Provide guests with electric bicycles to explore the area, Tour boat has a 4 stroke engine to reduce waste input in to water and also minimises noise pollution, Use a snake electric motor in the backwaters to lessen disruption to wild-life.
- Better Business and Nature-tourism
What we love about The Frames
Built high on the cliff-tops, the architecturally stunning beauty of The Frames overlook the River Murray and the adjoining wetlands.
Tell me more…
The Frames consists of three ultra-luxury retreats each with their own style and uniqueness, seclusion and privacy.. Upon entering the secure gateway, you’ll immediately begin to understand the ultra-luxury and beauty in which you’ll find yourselves throughout your stay. The emphasis is on relaxation and the pleasures that a stay at The Frames creates.
Get the Facts
Where is it? Paringa, South Australia
What? Luxury villas
How many? Three
How much? Please check booking box below for best rates for your dates.
Sounding Good? Read on…
If you’re looking for a romantic getaway at a luxury retreat, The Frames is the ideal place. Situated in Paringa, near Renmark in South Australia’s Riverland, it’s a comfortable 3 hour drive from Adelaide or a 90 minute drive from Mildura.
There are three unique retreats to choose from, each with their own sense of style and theme — contemporary, moody or nature — and stunning artwork throughout. Because one of the many defining characteristics of The Frames is the original artwork, specially created by Garry Duncan, to reflect the influences that created The Frames.
The Frames offers a hot tub, a sauna and an outdoor pool. All villas boast free WiFi, a balcony and pool or river views. Guests can enjoy their own personal chef or gourmet pre-prepared meals. Each villa has a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, a dining setting and a lounge area with a flat-screen TV.
The Frames is 5 minutes’ walk from the shops and restaurants of Paringa. It is 7 minutes’ drive from Renmark.
Activities in the surrounding area include cycling and canoeing. The property offers free parking.
Hosts: Cathy and Rick Edmonds
Address: Paringa, South Australia
PRICE RATE POLICY
Every enquiry and booking through GREEN GETAWAYS AUSTRALIA shows your support for the fabulous environmental initiatives undertaken by this accommodation.